February 13, 2010

Catching up... again (November)

I've been told that I need to update the blog. This is just for you, Sara! Especially since I'm pretty sure you're the only person who reads this :) I was doing a good job of updating in November! Guess the holiday craziness got to me, then I was out of the habit. So much has happened since my last post that it would make this one WAY too long - so I will make a post for each month.

In November:
*My wrapping paper addiction was confirmed
*I did a little babysitting
*I colored my hair for the first time since college. And even in college, we just did a few 'streaks' - this was all over! I went darker and I loved it. Can't wait to get it re-done :)

*We drove to TN for Thanksgiving. Maggie was a trooper!
*Blake got to open his Christmas presents early because he was on call during Christmas and stayed in Kentucky
*We had our first Gigi's Cupcake - I'm in love! (And the new Gigi's in Lexington just opened! Yay!)
*It was Blake's first time having Thanksgiving dinner with the whole family in Chattanooga. It was also our first time having a deep fried turkey. The first photo is a temperature gun (or something like that) for the fryer. It says 346.4 degrees!!!
*Maggie was being extra cute on Thanksgiving day :)
*Lunch after church with my favorite cousin at my favorite pizza place, Lupi's
*We came back to Kentucky and played with Blake's Christmas presents
*And put up some Christmas decorations

Whew! That was a lot of work. Hopefully I will get around to posting December and January before summer time :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, that IS a lot of wrapping paper.
Love Blake's face in the cupcake photo...

Emily Kavanaugh said...

I read this too, Sarah! Thanks for updating