February 15, 2010

Catching up... again (December)

In December:

*I photographed my first birth experience. It was amazing! I have another one scheduled for the end of April and I can't wait. (The full slideshow of the birth is on our business Facebook page.)
*We took Maggie to get her picture taken with Santa at the Lexington Humane Society event called 'Santa Paws.' Unfortunately, when we got there they said pets were not allowed... which I'm still not sure I understand.
*I did a newborn session for Blake's newest nephew - which is the same baby from the birth session above
*I made some adorable birthday party invitations (If I do say so myself!)
*I packed for my month-long trip to TN/FL and took over our bed. Poor Blake.
*Celebrated Uncle Eddie's birthday in TN
*Mimi & Poppi took us to the Symphony
*We had to have our picture taken with Santa while we were there :)
*Visited Great Aunt Dot...
...and Mom's old friends from high school. Ruthie was with us via an iPhone photo :)
*Went to Granny's for Christmas Eve and played Scattergories with the cousins
*Got spoiled on Christmas morning, but we didn't take any photos all day :(

*Drove through downtown Chattanooga and looked at the cute window displays
*Spent a very long time in the car by myself
*Gave Sophie her Christmas presents
*I loved being there to help celebrate Sophie's 1st birthday!
*The Birthday Girl on her first morning as a 1 year old!
*Went shopping at International Mall with the bestie
*Spent quality time with the Baucoms :)

No comments: