November 11, 2009

At this moment 5 years ago...

...Blake was asking me to marry him after only dating for 6 months. We had talked for a while about getting married, and I knew he had already purchased my ring, but I was totally surprised the night he actually proposed! Here are a few photos from that day. (This was before we had a digital camera, so these were taken with a disposable camera and scanned into the computer - yuck!)
Re-enactment :) Boy were we skinny!
I have to explain the ridiculous outfit I was wearing: I was living with Blake's sister at the time, and her oldest son Will was about 4. I stopped at their house after work on my way to see Blake. It was raining when I left, so I borrowed Will's jacket... None of us realized I still had it on until AFTER we had taken all of these pictures! Haha.

Thanks to Channing for taking these for us!

Here are some of the professional engagement photos we had taken a few weeks later.
Can't believe it has been 5 years!

No comments: