January 1, 2009

Forgetful

I keep missing 'Wordless Wednesday' - shoot! In my defense, the last 2 Wednesdays were both holidays :)

It's been a busy few weeks! On December 18th, Blake, Maggie and I headed to Tennessee for Christmas. We had a great time! Blake and Maggie went home on the 22nd because Blake had to go back to work, but I was able to stay and spend Christmas with my family. (There were WAY too many photos from our time in TN to post on the blog. If you're interested in seeing them, click here, here and here.)
On the 28th, I headed down to Florida!!! My best friend, Sara, had a baby girl on Monday. I am LOVING being in Florida! The weather is incredible, and baby Sophia is just too precious for words. 
I was planning on heading home January 7th, but decided to stay until the 11th for Sophie's dedication. Poor Blake and Maggie are probably getting lonely, but I'm already dreading the day I have to leave. It's been in the high 70's here and I am wearing short sleeve shirts and flip flops everyday. I'm not looking forward to going back to this:
I've been taking photos of Sophie since she was just a few hours old, but tomorrow we are planning on doing her 'official' newborn session. I can't wait!! I also have a family session sometime this weekend, and 2 or 3 other sessions are in the works - just trying to work schedules out. My camera will be working extra hard these next few weeks!

No comments: