November 3, 2009

Today I...

-Made our ridiculously expensive car insurance payment. (Gotta love having 2 drivers that are under 25 and 2 wrecks in the past 2 1/2 years.)
-Stopped at a store that was going out of business and was disappointed that things were only 25% off.
-Visited my favorite little shop in downtown Georgetown - that recently opened an online store! - to spend a gift certificate I won. Got a certain sweet girl some presents for her 1st birthday which is approaching way too quickly. (Had to send a photo to her Mom for approval.)
-Made a return at Target
-Did a little shopping at Target and spent MUCH more than the amount I got back for making a return. But I got some really great stuff! :)
-Added my new Christmas wrapping supplies (from Target) to my already embarrassingly large stash
(In case you were wondering: I have over 30 rolls of Christmas wrapping paper. I have another 10-15 rolls of paper to use for non-Christmas gifts. Yikes.)
-Made a return at American Eagle and didn't buy anything else. Does that make up for my Target splurge?
-Met Blake at Olive Garden for dinner. We've been doing so good about cooking/eating at home!
-Came home
-Went in the garage to see Blake's flooded backseat (Well, just the floorboard)
-Wrapped my first 3 Christmas presents of the year :)

1 comment:

Wendy Corder said...

If I wrap my Christmas gifts too early, I can't remember what is in them. I'm old.